We use “cookies” in order to ensure the optimal operation of this site. The “cookie” technology allows certain data to be stored on your device when a website is visited via an internet connection. This type of cookie information can be considered as a “flag” to be found on your device, likely to be recognized by the web page, which can further optimize the display and functionality in a customized way. It is very important to know that a cookie is a totally passive type of digital data, which does not run or operate any software (it is not a virus or any other type of malicious software and it cannot access the information stored on your computer/device).
Our web page www.petroactive.ro will process the information only with your expressly given consent. In case you may want to withdraw your consent for using cookies, please make the necessary settings in your browser; however, in such a case, please be aware that some features of this webpage may not work properly.
This type of file described above is able to recognize this website user’s terminal, helping the information available on the web page to be presented in the most relevant way and, most importantly, adjusted to the user’s preferences. Cookies are necessary to provide users with comfortable service and a pleasant browsing experience.
Here are some relevant pros for using cookies:
– the user can benefit of relevant content and services;
– useful anonymous information is available (such as the number of users visiting the website and those pages which are of interest for users) for generating reports needed to improve the website;
– they are useful for retaining the relevant settings of your website (such as website language, or any other type of unique customizations);
– they can control the management of resources in order to optimize the web page loading speed;
– the retention of the registration data on a web page is also done due to cookies settings.
Cookies are essentially divided into several categories:
– based on their lifetime: session cookies and fixed cookies;
– based on the purpose of use: essential or strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies, preferences or functionality cookies.
This website uses more of the above-described categories. For a better understanding, we provide some examples below:
– Session cookies are those types of digital data that are active only as long as the web page is being visited;
– Persistent or fixed cookies are those types of digital data stored on your device until they are manually removed from the browser settings;
– Essential cookies are those types of digital data likely to ensure the operation of the website;
– Performance cookies are those types of digital data that provide information and statistics about the website performance, such as the number of daily or unique visits, traffic sources, etc.
– Preferences or functionality cookies are those types of digital data that store the settings the user makes on a web page (for instance, display language or font size) and they are intended to provide the most customized experience.
The so-called “third-party cookies” or cookies belonging to third party partner companies can be added to all of the above-described types of cookies.
Please note that personal data such as name or bank details are not for the purpose of using cookies.
For better understanding the types of cookies this website uses, please see the table of active cookies.
|Cookie||Purpose||Life span||Connection type||Other details|
|PHPSESSID||Unique ID to identify the current connection.||Until the opening of the session||session|
|_ga||Record a unique Google Analytics statistics ID||2 years||HTTP|
Used to collect information about how visitors use the Sites. Cookies collect information anonymously,
including the number of visitors, the sites that visitors have visited and the pages they have visited.
We use this information to help us improve our Sites
Your consent/agreement to using cookies is valid on the domain www.petroactive.ro
How can I turn cookies off? The turning off and removal of cookies may make certain websites impractical or difficult to visit and use. Also, refusing to accept cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive / view online advertising.
Settings can be made in the browser so that these cookies are no longer accepted or the browser can be set to accept cookies from a specific website. Still, you may not leave comments unless you are not registered using cookies, for instance.
All modern browsers allow changing cookies settings. These settings are usually found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
The following links may be useful for better understanding such settings, otherwise you can use the browser’s “help” option for more details.
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer